Sunday, March 10, 2019

The Million Dollar Question

What do you want to do with your life? That is the million dollar question that we all want the answer to.  For over twenty years, I have preached the Gospel, and served in pastoral ministry. What if I quit? What if the answer to the question was different than the one that I have been living for so long? Yes, I just wrote that and you are reading it. If you are honest you've been there too or maybe you are there now. The truth is, I have no desire to know the answer. I love the story that Christ is writing concerning my life. Has it all been perfect, have I always heard and followed His voice perfectly, NO. I believe the answer to the million dollar question is found in Jesus Christ. We get one shot to live this journey called life and their is no greater path than a life led by Jesus Christ. There will be times that we will walk on water and there will be times that we sink, but whether on top of the water or while sinking, HE will always be there.

Psalm 23:1-6 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

I learned a long time ago that my life, and what I wanted to do with it, would never be better than when it lined up with His perfect will for me, whatever that would look like. I cant say it enough, If you want the right answer, ask the right question. God who do you say that I am? If you are struggling with what to do with your life let your answer begin with the one who holds all the answers to life. God made us a promise that with Him we are never lost but found. He will order your footsteps and give you a life worth living. The best part, It will never end! When this short whisper of life comes to an end the journey of eternity with Him will begin. I hope that as you read this you will make the choice to allow Jesus to become your definition of life. What should I do with my life? Choose Jesus!

John 4:13-14 13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

RefTagger